With second anniversary of CROAT the CROAT TPV has been presented. A webapp that has been created from the opinions of community users; who want to use CROAT as a means of payment. According to these users, one of the problems, as a seller, is the agility of the process of selling an item. Since, at the time of sale, even paying with CROAT, the value of the item is designed in Euros, making the conversion calculation can slow down the process.
Let us take as an example a seller in the antique market of Celrà who wants to sell a collection of football cards valued at 20€. The seller has a sign where he announces that he accepts CROAT as a payment method. A customer approaches and asks the value in CROAT of this collection. The seller has different options to know the price. One, for example, can be:
If the customer accepts, the seller must:
- Open the wallet from the CROAT Light Wallet, also available as webapp
- Validate the user and solve the CAPTCHA
- Select a wallet from the list
- Select “Request”
- Write the value (CROAT-Euro) calculated in the previous step
- Generate QR code
This logical process is what we wanted to accelerate. If we review the process with the CROAT TPV we would have:
- Open CROAT TPV webapp
- Select a parity
- Market parity: This first option refers to the current parity (CROAT-Euro) in the exchanges and CROAT TPV automatically provides in real time.
- Personal parity: This option is made to be able to “avoid”, where possible, fluctuations in the value of CROAT in exchanges. User can have a fixed parity of, for example, 1€ = 1000CROATs
- CROAT: This last option is to be able to charge directly with CROATs. That is, the value of the collection of cards is directly advertised in (for example) 20,000 CROATs. Here, you can enter it directly.
- Set the value, according to the parity option chosen
- Generate QR code
In addition, with this way it is not necessary for the dispatcher to have access to the wallet of the business. Another advantage is that the CROAT TPV, as well as the CROAT Light Wallet of CROAT.Community, detects if the payment has been issued and notifies us with the transaction hash within the blockchain.
So, we review the different options below. From the initial configuration to the list of transactions.